Sharon Callis Crafts Debut on HSN

 



Hi everyone

I've had to sit on this for a while but I can finally tell you all my amazing and exciting news. Some of you already spotted little hints on posts in craft groups tonight so I am thrilled to confirm that
Sharon Callis Crafts
&
Arts 'n Flowers
brands have joined the
Crafter's Companion UK
/
Crafter's Companion USA
family.
My second piece of amazing news should make our USA crafty friends very happy, On October 6th Sharon Callis Crafts products will be making their debut on
HSN
USA. You will also be able to purchase through
Crafter's Companion USA
.
Thank you all for your continued support, and if you would like to join the new
Sharon Callis Crafts Creative Crew
group where we will be sharing samples, projects, and launch information and where you can share your creations and meet new friends click the link above.
I hope you can tune into HSN on October 6th for the Christmas Collection and 'Butterflies & Blooms' launches with Craig Laird and
Sara Davies
.

I also have a brand new Youtube Channel that I would love you to subscribe too, you can also view the HSN preview by clicking the image below.


Exciting times ahead







Comments

Popular Posts