Starburst


Gotta love quick and easy party decor right?, Using one of the fab DCWV Project Stack Books and the Xyron Mega Runner in gold and black give a dramatic glam look to any occasion.



Supplies

10" round cake board

How it's done

I wanted to make a table center piece as well as the regular hanging stars so I had some fun with the black kraft card star pieces !


Rather than form the star I fanned pieces, making sure that the tips were mountain folds and the inside valley folds, then I joined together in a circle using the Xyron Mega Runner.


I did the same with the gold star pieces but when folding the pieces I reversed the folding order and made the tips valley folds.


Once they are completed layer the black over the gold, use the mega runner to keep the layers in place.


To create the base use a sheet from the 'Le Noir' stack.


Apply adhesive using the Xyron Mega Runner, (normally I would use the amazing Creative Station at this point but the board is 10" and would not fit through).  Once the adhesive is applied stick the board to the black card and trim away the excess card.


Layer everything together.



I
 Of course you an also make the stars as they should be.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can also follow my official Facebook page.  Check out Xyron on Facebook too for amazing craft inspirations every day.

Xyron product provided as part of the Xyron Design Team


Comments

Popular Posts