Christmas Ornaments with Xyron

Hey not long now until Santa Claus comes to town, are you as excited as i am?.  There is still some time left for making some last minute home decor projects, I decorated a plain ole wooden sleigh and it's now hanging in my hallway.

I want to wish you all a very peaceful and Merry Christmas, thank you for all your support and comments this year and I hope to see you all again in 2017.



Supplies

Stampendous 'Shabby White' Enamel Powder
Ranger 'Avocado' Liquid Pearls
Pebeo Black Gesso
8" x 6" Wooden Sleigh

How it's done!

I painted the sleigh with the gesso and allowed to dry.
Taking two of the Santa message pocket die cuts use the Xyron Mega Runner i assembled and adhered them to the sleigh.
I inserted the sentiment card cut outs into the pockets and then added a snow effect using a liquid glue and the enamel powder with a heat gun.


Using the Ranger 'Avocado' Pearl Drops I added some tint to the sleigh and drops to the front.  To finish I added a sprig of berries and added a red ribbon for hanging.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can also follow my official Facebook page.  Check out Xyron on Facebook too for amazing craft inspirations every day.

All product supplied as part of the Xyron Design Team

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts