String Art with the DCWV DIY Project Stack


Thanks so much for your feedback on social media to yesterday's DCWV Pop Up Cards, yes they are super fun and add something different to your cards.  Today as promised I am featuring the DIY String Art Stack.  I found this sooooooooo relaxing !, seriously this stack is a great stress reliever, I am going to get these for my friends Christmas Stockings. Best of all it comes with the thread skeins and a needle, great too for traveling.  These DIY Stacks are available now at Michaels or through DCWV.


Supplies

Kraft Card
Pink Card





Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can also follow my official Facebook page.  Check out DCWV and Xyron on Facebook too for amazing craft inspirations every day.


Comments

  1. WOW! I am totally loving what you did with these! The ombre word and the beads in the heart...great way to think outside of the box with that stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts