Pop Up Cards with the DCWV DIY Project Stack.


Hey have you seen the great new collection of DIY Project Stacks from DCWV?.  They are available now online or at Michaels Stores.  This week I will be sharing some projects featuring the stack, today I am using the Pop Up Cards Stack, this stack comes with pre-cut pop up elements, card blanks with foiled details, and best of all full color instruction sheets to help you get the most from the stack.


For the flower pop up I used Tim Holtz distress inks to add tones to the leaves and flower petals, On the 'Hello' card I embossed the sheet before adding it to the card center and for the 'Luv Ya' I just sprayed the paper with a glitter spray.  To add some extra bling and texture I used some papers from the DCWV Color Embossed 6x6 and the Mixed Media 6x6.

I have used my Xyron Mega Runner and Xyron Glue Stick to assemble


Tomorrow I will be sharing projects using the DCWV String Art DIY Project Stack.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can also follow my official Facebook page.  Check out DCWV and Xyron on Facebook too for amazing craft inspirations every day.



Comments

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts