Life is Like a Camera..... with Xyron and My Favorite Things


This week Xyron has partnered with My Favorite Things and I got some super cute stamps and dies from the range to create with.  I took a 12" x  4" x 1" blank box frame and up-cycled it to create this piece of wall decor for my studio.





Supplies 

Blue Moon Beads Camera Charm
Embossing Powder
Black and White Ink

How it's made

Trim a dark piece of the cardstock to fit the front of the frame, run through the creative station lite and adhere to the front of the wooden frame.



Lightly shade around the edges with the white ink.


Trim the photo print paper so that the under layer of black paper shows, ink the edges of the blue print paper with a black ink pad and again run this through the Xyron Creative Station Lite and adhere over the black base.


The polaroid style piece of card stock was cut from a sheet from the stack.  I heat embossed the small insta image.


Add the 'Snap' stamp and adhere to the project using the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker


The sentiment was stamped on layered papers from the stack before adding them to the finished piece.


Tah Da!, 



(All Xyron and MFT products supplied as part of the Xyron Design Team)


I'm also on facebook if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.

Comments

  1. Sharon... thanks for sharing- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the sentiment and this is an awesome home decor piece!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great art piece! I think I'll be trying something similar to add to my new work desk. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! That green embossing powder is AWESOME!! and I love your paper too!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to make
    this wall decor.
    Love the embossing.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I like how the Xyron can be used to create stickers to put projects together easily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts