Xyron featuring Teresa Collins

I am totally suffering from cabin fever today and working with the Teresa Collins Wanderlust and Collector's Edition papers and tags has given me itchy feet and I would love to be traveling to somewhere exotic or adventurous .  Sadly it is going to be a while before I can go anywhere so in anticipation I have used my Xyron Adhesives to make a luggage tag, passport cover and travel documents wallet !.



Supplies Used


Passport Cover

Because passports have different dimensions in different countries the easiest way to measure yours is to place it on the paper and mark the width and length.  Cut out and place the passport back on it, fold over the ends and close the passport to make your creases.  Then pass the page through the single sided laminate, ensure the outside is facing up.  Re-press the folds and close the end panels, seal with glue and when dry put it on your passport!.



Luggage Tag

Using Xyron Wallet laminating Pouches, I cut the tag to size, added my contact details to the rear and laminated it in the pouch.  I then added an eyelet and some ribbon, ready to tag my luggage.


Documents Wallet

Document wallets need to be sturdy so I decided to use the Xyron Double Sided Laminate, below is a simple template of the wallet.  Laminate all the pieces, then assembly is quick and easy.  I used eyelets to secure the inside panels, when using tape of any type with laminate it will not stay secure, the eyelets are much more secure.






Xyron products are available in the UK through Crafter's Companion

Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow Xyron on Facebook 

I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !


See you again soon.



Comments

Popular Posts