Spooky Delights with DCWV


Boo!!!! Time to get a little Spooktacular with some Halloween home decor projects.  For my projects I have used the new DCWV Spooky Delight stack and created a framed poster, trick or treat bucket and a little mini album.  

I love when you open a stack and find a page that would fit perfectly into your home decor, I took the toppers sheet and didn't want to cut it up into individual toppers so I decided to frame a portion of it.  Using Xyron adhesive products helped me make these projects in only an hour !.



Products Used

Black Spray Paint (for frame)
Metal Can from IKEA
Black Ink Pad
Silhouette Cameo Design Library:
Halloween Bat Accordian Album by Carina Gardner #49872









Xyron  products are available in the UK through Crafter's Companion

Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow DCWV and  Xyron on Facebook 

I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !


See you again soon.


(DCWV and XYRON products received as part of my Design Team allocation)

Comments

Popular Posts