Xyron and Paper Smooches Stamps


Fun projects this week as Xyron partner with Paper Smooches Stamps.  I have used the 'Cute Fruit' set of photopolymer Stamps to create two fun cards.  All this week on the Xyron Facebook page you will see more amazing inspirational projects from the design team using Paper Smooches, don't miss it!




Products Used

Paper Smooches 'Cute Fruit' stamp set (NOS229)
(Backing papers from craft scrap stash)
Prima Chalk Inkers
6 x 6 Card Blanks

Putting it together

Cut the papers to size, because it's 6x6 it is a great excuse to use up any scrap pieces of paper from your stash.


Use the Xyron Tape to adhere the paper to the card blanks.


Use dies to cut the apertures from the burlap.


Stamp the images, I mixed the green and red together on the apple to give a shading effect.


Layer onto the center of the card, again using the Xyron High Tack Double Sided Tape.


To give dimension to the apertures use foam pads.


 Simple but effective !.




Xyron and Craftwell products are available in the UK through Crafter's Companion

Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow Xyron on Facebook 

I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !


See you again soon.



Comments

  1. What a cute pair of cards!! I especially like the Sweetie card!! It makes me feel fruity!! LOL TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I have a question pertaining to DCWV products. Is it okay if I ask you my question? Thanks either way. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, sure you can, my email sharon.callis@calliscraftanddesign.com :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts