Notice Board made using the DCWV 16 x 20 Burlap Stack

I cannot get enough of these amazing 16" x 20" stacks, one of my favorites has to be the burlap stack, I have covered boxes, photo albums and made some lush flowers

My latest project is a notice board that has a rustic feel and will be a present for my friend ( shhhh!).   These pads are available now at Joann's and coming soon to other retailers.  Check out the DCWV website for stockist information.










Products Used

American Craft Pegs

 loving these new large format stacks!.


( DCWV products were provided as part of the DCWV Design Team )



I'm also on facebook if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.

Comments

  1. Oh wow! What a great project! I love all the different elements on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts