Xyron Featuring DCWV Favor Boxes Stack
This week I get to combine product from two of my favourite companies into one project that I cannot wait to share with you...... so I won't!
DCWV have a fantastic new range of DIY Project Stacks, you can view the full range and see a video reveal here.
Today I am using the DIY Favor Boxes Stack. This stack gives you enough card stock and templates to male over 100 favor boxes of all shapes and sizes, all you need is Xyron Adhesive and a pair of scissors and off you go !.
Delicious Cake Boxes
Silhouette Studio Leaves
1. Chose the paper from the stack.
2. Choose the template, I have used the Cake Box template.
3. Cut around the template a couple of mm from the edge.
4. Run the template through the Xyron Creative Station laminate (This will keep your template in pristine condition for future use).
5. Now trim away the excess following the cut lines of the template.
6. Place the template on you chosen patterned paper, trace around the edge and cut out. Using a scoring tool and a ruler mark the folds and creases.
7. Using the High Tack Tape along the folding tabs.
8. Assemble the boxes.
9. The complete box should look like this, the top tabs interlock.
10. I have distressed the box edges using an ink pad (optional).
11. Using dies cut out a trim to run around the sides of the boxes, add contrasting ribbon too using the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker.
12. To make flowers you could die cut or use paper flowers from the store but i have used the new DCWV Paperie Flowers.
13. To assemble the flowers roll from the end to the centre and secure in place using the Xyron Mega Runner.
14. Ohhh don't they look so pretty.
15. I wanted to add some leaves in green so I die cut and using the Xyron Glue Stick added them to the base of all the flowers.
16. Tah Dah!, Glue the flowers to each of the box opening flaps, that way you can open and close the tabs and the flowers will meet near the center.
Xyron Products in the Ireland/UK are available from Crafter's Companion
I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !
See you again soon.