Nominated for 'The Blog Awards Ireland 2015'

Today I got the amazing news that my blog has been nominated in the Blog Awards Ireland 2015.  I am absolutely thrilled, excited and honored.
The Blog Awards recognise the thousands of bloggers like you and me around Ireland that have a passion for sharing their skills, knowledge, life's challenges and triumphs.  I use my blog as a way of sharing my love for creating handmade projects that people of all ages and abilities can easily mimic or use as a basis for their own creations.  

I'm passionate about the interaction and the cross promotion that blogging provides and how it can connect, educate, inform and give people like me a platform to share my passions.  Thank you to all my followers and to the other bloggers out there who continue to play their part in our blogging community.

Check out the Blog Awards Ireland and good luck to all nominees.


Comments

  1. Very many congratulations, I too blog ang live in Ireland and didn't realise this award existed.
    Happy to have found your blog, am now a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts