Altered Mini Cabinet using DCWV
I found this little gem in TKMaxx, it was in the bargain section and as you can see it is a little worse for wear. First issue was the staining, I need to cover the fronts of the drawers. The second issue was the missing drawer knobs. I loved the originals so decided to make replacements, using the original Butterfly and Rose I made moulds (here is a video on how to make your own moulds) and I'm thrilled with the result. Next I painted the drawers and covered the fronts. Instructions below.
Ranger Melt Pot
Plaid Folkart Glitter 2789 Peridot
Hard Coat Mod Podge
Distressed Little Cabinet
HOW IT'S DONE
See you again soon.