Altered Mini Cabinet using DCWV


I found this little gem in TKMaxx, it was in the bargain section and as you can see it is a little worse for wear.  First issue was the staining, I need to cover the fronts of the drawers.  The second issue was the missing drawer knobs.  I loved the originals so decided to make replacements, using the original Butterfly and Rose I made moulds (here is a video on how to make your own moulds) and I'm thrilled with the result.  Next I painted the drawers and covered the fronts.  Instructions below.

BEFORE



AFTER


SUPPLIES

Ranger Melt Pot
Ranger UTEE
Moulding Putty
White Enamel
Plaid Folkart Glitter 2789 Peridot
Hard Coat Mod Podge
Distressed Little Cabinet

HOW IT'S DONE

I have a YouTube Channel with a Video on how to make the moulds HERE.














Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow DCWV on Facebook and their Blog

I'm also on facebook and YouTube if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts