Insta Albums with DCWV

Hi there, thanks for stopping by.  Today I'm sharing with you an altered 'Insta' album from DCWV.  The Insta Albums and accessories are a must for your stash, from 4x4 pads, accordion albums, insert, toppers and fun accessories the possibilities are endless.



I adore these albums which come in a range of colours and styles. Each ready for you to get creative.  I went for an oh la la Paris theme. To alter the Album I used DCWV Adhesive Jewelled Sheets and Adhesive Glass Banners (details below).



Products Used

Flowers, Pink Caviar Beads and Ribbon

The adhesive jeweled sheets can be customised to fit any project using scissors or a craft knife.




Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow DCWV on Facebook and their Blog

I'm also on facebook if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.


Pin It

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts