XYRON DESIGN TEAM FEATURING BASICALLY BARE

9:00 PM SharonCallisCrafts 1 Comments

 Hi There and welcome back. I hope you are loving this blog hop as much as I am.  As promised I have three more projects to share with you today.   Back in 1999 I visited New York as part of my Honeymoon and it was an amazing city, recently I found an envelope with some photo's I had taken and I wanted to make something special so I scanned them into my PC and used the Basically Bare Mini Album to create a little keepsake of that special trip.  Follow the Xyron and Basically Bare blogs all this week for inspiration and a chance to win some product too.

 
 

 
 
MEMORIES OF NEW YORK 1999
 
 
Products Used
 
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron Glue Stick
Basically Bare Tiny Tabs Album BK006
We R Memory Keepers Red White and Blue Collection
Creative Imaginations New York Rub On's
gel-a-tins Stars Stamp
gel-a-tins Santa's Candy Cane Scented Embossing Powder
K&Company Military Stickers
Ribbon
Adhesive Gems
Washi Tape
Jolee's Toppers
Habico Gems
Clearsnap Ink Pads
 
 









 
 
-0-
 
NEW HOME
 
 
Products Used
 
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron Glue Stick
Basically Bare jailer Keys
Websters Pages Everyday Poetry
Websters Pages Ladies & Gents Florettes
Websters Pages Western Romance Flowers & Pins
Websters Pages Western Romance Letters
Prima Gem Swirl
Pewter Paint
Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Ink pad
Clearsnap Smooch Misting spray
White Embossing Powder
 
-0-
 
BABY GIRL
 
 


Products Used
 
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Xyron Mega Runner
Basically Bare Welcome Little One ES005VR (Rattle)
Prima Rondelle Paper
Prima Gem Swirls
We R Memory Keepers Designer Grommit
Flatback Gems
Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Ink Pad
 
-0-
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to follow Xyron all this week for more amazing creations.

 
 
 
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love your little mini book! Lots of memories crammed in there! And, the cards are great! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

All comments subject to moderation.