Xyron Design Team Christmas Ornament Blog Hop

So who has been naughty or nice!!!!!.  I've tried really hard to be nice this year so I'm going to share with you some of my Christmas Ornament projects.  I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have visted my blog this year and for your kind comments.  I want to wish you all the very best this Holiday Season and of course have a very Happy New Year.




CHRISTMAS WREATH
 
 
Xyron Glue Stick, Xyron Mega Runner, Xyron Wishblade,Scraps of various green glitter and plain paper, docrafts Ribbon, Red Pom Poms, Cinnemon sticks, Wodden Merry Christmas topper covered in Red Glitter, Plaid Snow Pen
 
-0-
 
HOLLY BAUBLE

 
Xyron Glue Stick, Xyron Wishblade, Scraps of various green glitter and plain paper, Styrofoam Ball, Red Gems, Red Ribbon.
 
-0-
 
FROSTY THE SNOWMAN

 
Xyron Glue Stick, Felt, Pom Poms, White Glitter and Styrofoam balls
 
-0-
 
NOEL

 
Xyron Glue Stick, Red Glitter Wool, Various docrafts Ribbon, Buttons, Mirrorboard, Wooden Noel, Red Glitter.
 
 
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts