Little Yellow Bicycle 'Winterings' Design Team Project

 
 I created a Layout using the Little Yellow Bicycle 'Winterings' Collection. Living in Ireland we are more familiar with rain so when it snows we go wild!!!!. My son made his very first snowman last winter and my picture shows him proudly displaying his efforts. I decided to preserve this special moment in a layout.
 
 
 
SNOW BUDDIES!
 
 
 
Products Used
 
Little Yellow Bicycle 'Winterings' Collection
WI-103 Wintry Words/Worn Denim
WI-101 /Flurry Dot
 WI-305 Paper Crafting Kit
WI-279 Chipboard Shapes
WI-160 Vellum Tape Strips
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 9" Creative Station
DecoArts Snow Writer
Ranger Liquid Pearls
 
How It's Made!

 
For the base I used the WI-103 Wintry Words/Worn Denim sheet and on top used the WI-101 /Flurry Dot Tonal sheet which I tore into strips half way across the page and curled up. I used my Xyron Mega Runner to keep the curls from unrolling and to keep the sheet in place. 

 
I layered the photo on WI-101 /Flurry Dot Tonal and white American Crafts card stock that were ripped down one side and ran through the Xyron 9" Creative Station, I curled up the photo and paper edges for dimension.

 
On the top corner of the photo I made these super cute rosettes from WI-305 Paper Crafting Kit, I used Ranger Liquid Pearls to add a little extra touch.

 
The embellishments used on the bottom of the photo are the WI-279 Chipboard Shapes that are held un place using the Xyron Mega Runner and the snow effect on the house was made using the DecoArt Snow Writer.

 
 
For the finishing touch I used WI-160 Vellum Tape Strips to add the titles.
 
 
-0-
 
 
Thank you for stopping by, to purchase the Little Yellow Bicycle 'Winterings' Collection go to the Little Yellow Bicycle Shop.  Check out their other fabulous ranges too.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts