gel-a-tins Design Team 'Cherry on Top' Card

A Cherry on Top

I can't get enough of this 'Sweet Cakes' clear stamp set from gel-a-tins!. There are so many combinations you can make with these twelve stamps that you will never be stuck for inspiration. I wanted to add a litle lift to this card so I used the stamps to make a decoupage cupcake. Yummy!

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1014 x 1023)Image

Products Used

Gel a tins 'Sweet Cakes' Clear Stamps
Docrafts 'The Little Cake Shoppe Collection' Papers
Twinery 'Pink Sorbet'
Cherry Charm from Stock
Staz-On Black Ink Pad
Xyron 9" Creative Station
Xyron Mega Runner
Foam Pads
Letraset Promarkers
Anitas glitter square stickers

To create the decoupage cupcake I stamped the image three times on white card and coloured in with the Letraset Promarkers and I placed the first image on top of the cut and layered base paper that was stuck down after running through the Xyron 9" Creative Station

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1013 x 1023)Image

Then gradually I added my layers to acheive the decoupage effect.

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1022 x 634)Image

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1023 x 521)Image

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1023 x 500)Image

I added the glitter square around the cupcake and I then cut out the 'cherry on top' topper and threaded the twiner twine through the bottom before sticking to the right corner of the blue layer of paper.

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1023 x 764)Image

Then I tied the cherry to the bottom of the twine and held in place with a foam pad.

Zoom in (real dimensions: 983 x 1024)Image

I fan folded a strip of contrasting green paper and applied to the card using the Xyron Mega Runner.

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1023 x 527)Image.

And thats It!. Isn't it sweet!.
 
To buy these stamps please visit www.gelatinstamps.com
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts