Where did the sun go!

Wow we really are having terrible April showers at the moment, I might need to ditch the car and get a canoe!.  I'm super excited this week because I have received my Gel-A-Tins Design Team kit in the post and am working on my projects for the gel-a-tins blog.  Once they have been shown on their blog then I will be able to share them with you.  Did a lot of re-arranging this week in the craft room and found supplies that I forgot I even had yikes!.  Among them was a docrafts Papermania Botanical - build a flower/Sunflower stamp set (PMA 9071405). I decided to run up a quick card using them and the papers used are K&Co and of course I used my Xyron Mega Runner and Letraset Promarkers on the Sunflower and sprayed it with Crafters Companion Spray and Shine.  The ribbons are from my stash.  Enjoy the rain!.

Comments

  1. love those sunflowers!!!Oh my!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sharon - can't wait to see what you do for your DT work! This is just gorgeous - its turned rainy here too - boo hoo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sharon! I love the colours which just make me feel nice and warm even though it is raining outside.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, lovely and sunny on a very dull day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I love the colour scheme. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment...TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning, I love the sunflowers and the sentiment is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous I love this card and that little leaf charm is fab Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card nice and bright to cheer us all up on a dull day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sharon, i love sunflowers.. I love this beautiful card :
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright card, cheers you up on these miserable days.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts