Bargains!

Just back from a trip to my local Art n Hobby shop and picked up a few clear stamp bargains.  All their Christmas crafting stock is now 50% off in store.  'Born to Shop' range of clear stamps are reduced by half but the ones I bought today were the docrafts Papermania 'Henbury Lane' Purple 5x7 stamp set reduced from €7.99 to €1.99.  Papermania Signature 'Butterfly' 5x7 stamp set reduced from €7.99 to €3.99 and the Papermania Signature 'Pansy' 5x7 stamp set reduced from €7.99 to €3.99.  There are a lot more from the range in stock but these were my favourite. 

So off I go to put them to use and I will post my creations soon!

Comments

  1. Awesome shopping trip...glad to see your blog up. Hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts