Hanging with my Gnomies Xyron and Simple Stories

Hey this week I am hanging with my Gnomies at Xyron and Simple Stories, I love their new Bloom and Grow collection it's so CUTE!!!!!!.  I wanted to make a diorama to hang on the hall heading to the garden so once again I grabbed and IKEA frame and got busy !



Supplies

IKEA 10 x 10 Wooden Box Frame
Foam Pads
Ranger Distress Ink (Weathered Wood & Peeled Paint)

Instructions

1. Gather Supplies and let's get started
2. Using the back of the frame as a template cut out the blue polka dot paper background.
3.  Ink the edges of the paper using the Weathered Wood ink pad and run the page through the Xyron Creative Station and adhere it to the wood frame backing.
4. To create the 'Hills' using a craft knife cut the curves freehand.
5. Using the Xyron Creative Station adhere the 'Hills' to the base and trim away the excess paper.
6.  Ink the edges with the 'Peeled Paint'.
7, Continue trimming paper and adding more hills, ink the edges and adhere to the base using the Creative Station Lite.
8. I have added the inner frame to allow me to create the diorama before placing it into the full frame.
9.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to die cut the tree and bench to add more dimension.


10.  Cover the outside frame edge in paper, ink the edges and assemble the frame, I left in the glass to protect the diorama but you can leave it out if preferred.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest too.

(Xyron and Simple Stories products supplied as part of the Xyron Design Team)


Comments

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts