Canvas Corp and Petaloo Partnership Recipe Book

Ready, Steady, Bake !.  Make your own favourite recipe book easily with the fabulous Canvas Corp Tabbed books and the Holiday baking Collection.  Gorgeous retro papers and elements are available and can be found here


Supples
Spectrum Noir DR2 Pen



I have used a pen to color the outside edges of the book, it is much more precise and cleaner than using an ink pad.


Using my Xyron Creative Station I effortlessly covered the book pages in super fast time, I assembled the tabbed pages together using the rings.  These can be opened when you want to add your favourite recipes.





Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow Canvas Corp on Facebook and on their Blog


I'm also on Facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts