Exciting News !

Hey everyone, Gosh it's been a while since I blogged !.

I have so much to share with you all, it's hard to know where to begin!.  

So this past year I have been working away behind the scenes designing new lines for my 'Florartistry' dies and craft products brand and for those of you lovely peeps that have been enquiring to when the range will be back on TV the honest answer is that I don't know.  For the moment we are focusing on retailers and working with our distributors at Personal Impressions to meet customer needs.  However, I can confirm that new collections are available soon with new and exciting additions to the range.   I want to thank you all so much for the support and love that you have shown since the brand launch, I appreciate you all so much.

Some of you may have noticed that I have joined the Sweet Dixie brand as a designer, I have had the privilege to design Christmas stamp sets that are now available through Create and Craft, Personal Impressions, retail stores and will soon be available on Amazon too.  For a peep at the collections click here.

So now I have some really exciting news to share with you.  On Friday, October 26th on Create and Craft TV the new Sharon Callis Crafts Range will have its worldwide launch !.  Featured on the shows will be three new collections of clear stamps, each collection has six varieties of stamps and below is a little sneak peek at some of the finished samples that I will have on the shows.  I am also bringing my new Typography Collection that I have designed for Sweet Dixie.  The show times are subject to change but so far they are Friday 26th at 11am and 7pm and Saturday 27th at 9am with the Sweet Dixie collection.  


I have also launched my new website this week!!!, 



 It's been a steep learning curve pulling it together but I hope you will enjoy visiting.  I will be sharing finished projects, tutorials, Create and Craft show info and more, and as a special treat make sure to check back as I will be having competitions and challenges too.  

So as promised here is a sneak peek at the collections on this weeks launch show, I hope you will tune in and you can email in during the shows too at studio@createandcraft.tv.

Vintage Transport



Sentiments



Simple Hello's




Typography Collection








Find Sharon Callis Crafts on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter 





Comments

  1. They look great Sharon, we had a similar idea on one of the collections, what are the odds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts